Australia’s beautiful holiday capital beckons you to come, stay and play with your family and friends this May.
Famous for Fun – the vibrant Gold Coast offers total relaxation or an action-packed adventure … all in one location.
Of course, there’s no better time to visit the Gold Coast than May, when the sub-tropical autumn sunshine ensures a warm welcome for southerners and international guests.
This year, we have two fun-filled social events as part of the Riviera Festival of Boating:
- Ladies Day at the Festival – Friday Fine Fashion & Food Luncheon
- Our Saturday night marina party, gala dinner and show ‘Viva Las Riviera’
You can book tickets via the links above. Places are limited so please book now to avoid disappointment.
- Extend your stay and play a little longer. Please click here to view exclusive accommodation and activity offers for Festival guests.
- Please click here to inspect the line-up of entertainment at the Blues on Broadbeach music festival
- Please click here to visit the Gold Coast Tourism website
If you love boating, the Gold Coast is THE place to be in May.