As the Christmas holiday season fast approaches, the team at Riviera Aftermarket is offering a timely reminder to make sure your vessel is maintained and prepared for your holiday afloat. Riviera Aftermarket’s hot holiday boating tips will ensure you can relax and unwind on board with family and friends during the festive season.
- Ensure you check all your safety equipment including expiry dates and replace if necessary.
- Life Raft
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Marine Radio/s
- Check to make sure you carry essential spare parts on board.
- Filters – Fuel
- Tool Ki
- Toilet Kit
- Complete general maintenance prior to departing.
- Check and replace wiper blades if required.
- Check ALL PSS seals
- Make sure all drains and scuppers are clear of debris
- Check genset and watermaker
- Ensure all electronic, lighting including navigation lights are functioning
- Check underwater gear is fully operational and there are no signs of rope/fishing line around props
- Check all engine and gearbox oil levels, check fuel filters, check belts for tension and signs of wear, check and clean sea strainers
- Check operation of all ball valves to ensure they open and close freely
- Check batteries and terminals
- Check winch operation
- Check to ensure all mooring lines and fenders are on board
For further information or to book in your boat for your annual maintenance service, antifoul or repairs email Corinne Johnston email@example.com or call +61 7 5501 0055.
Click on the first image to enlarge and advance through the slide show